Show Off That
Rosy Smile Again
A crown is a custom-made covering that fits over your original tooth that has been either decayed, damaged, or cracked. Crowns are made of a variety of different materials, such as porcelain, zirconia, ceramic, gold, white gold, high noble metals, or a mixture of these materials. We even offer minimally invasive crowns, called partial crowns or 3/4 crowns, where we can actually conserve more of the tooth structure and not grind the whole tooth down. Crowns are then matched to your own natural teeth, so you can show off your Rosy smile again!
We Offer Custom
The treatment plan for a patient receiving a crown involves our unique 6-step process:
- Numbing the tooth, to remove the decay in or around it
- Re-sculpturing the tooth, to provide an ideal fit for the crown
- Making an impression of your teeth, in order to create a custom-made crown (This usually takes one to two weeks.)
- Making a temporary crown out of acrylic resin and fitting it onto the tooth during the interim period, when the custom-made crown is being created
- Applying the custom-made crown (when received from the lab) by removing the temporary crown and fitting the custom-made one onto the tooth
- Ensuring that the crown has the proper look and fit, cementing it into place
This process generally consists of a minimum of two to three visits, over a three to four week period. Once the procedure is completed, proper dental hygiene, including daily brushing and flossing, is required to maintain healthy, bacteria-free teeth, gums, and crowns. This helps in the prevention of gum disease. Given proper care, your crowns can last a lifetime.
Rosy Dental Services
Call today; Smile tomorrow!
Nothing is bland here. Lay back in our comfortable dental chair, and get pampered. Enjoy cozy blankets, knee pillows, lavender essential oils, movies or music with noise-canceling headphones, and a lavender aromatherapy headrest after your dental procedure. You'll never want to leave our dental chair!
We strive to give you an amazing, Rosy experience when you first walk into one of our dental offices. Have a cup of coffee, tea, or water while you wait, and then get welcomed into our high-tech office. We offer digital x-rays—which emit 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays. We also deliver a unique acupressure technique to alleviate the delivery of the anesthetic, so you don't feel much. We also offer a "No Dental Shots" procedure for deep cleanings and small light procedures with the use our special prescription numbing gel. That's definitely something to get Rosy about!
3028 W. Ball Rd. Anaheim,
Phone: (714) 307-2155
2321 E. 4th St. #E
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone: (714) 210-2988
16575 Brookhurst St., #A
Fountain Valley, CA 92708